Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday July 10

So yesterday was a blast! We went to the zoo and I saw an elephant and its baby dance to music like 5 feet from me. If you were handing it money it would grab the money and do a gesture of saying thank you. It was really cool. Then we came back and our family took all the Vietnamese students and Sokha with us out for pizza. We got to the pizza place and we ordered a ton of pizza. The kids were goofing around and everyone was having a good time signing shirts. We all ate 6 pizzas then dad ordered 3 more pizzas. When the students saw the 3 pizzas they all were like "WHAT!?!?!?" They were already full. Chhan Tou challenged me to an eating contest. So him and I decided to see who could eat one piece the fastest. I barely won. Then I put two slices on my parents plate and they tried to get out of it but everyone was chanting eat really loud! All the waiters were smiling though so it was all good! So mom and dad agreed to the eating contest. Mom won, well she didn't actually win but she did. So the losers, dad and Chhan Tou had to dance around the table at the restraunt. The idea was Chhan Thy's, Chann Tou's sister. It was hilarious.
Then we all were signing shirts and saying goodbye and then we left. Sokha took mom and dad back to the guest house and was coming back for me. Chhan Tou, Chhan Thy, Sarorn, and his sister were waiting for Sokha to come back so I would have someone to be with. Sokha came and I said bye to the other guys. Bun Thoeun had alreeady taken Jake back. So Sokha took me back and then he and Bun Thoeun took the four of us to the Dorms. Then we walked to Bill's, the missionary, new house for debriefing.

Thanks for reading,
Tom Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment