Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22

Chao... Toi ten la Jake.
Today, yet again, was fun.
I enjoyed hanging out with my friends... even though some of them got there late because they had something at school.
We went to the orphanage in the afternoon. Even though we went there for the past few times, this was the best. On the bus ride there, I sat in the back with Saroeun, Chomneas, and Ty. We goofed around with my camera, and Saroeun and my listened to some songs on my iPod. But, throughout the bus ride, we played Korean songs on Chomneas' phone. While we played them, we would joke around by singing along or doing the dances. We listened to Ring Ding Dong, Wedding Dress, Man Man Ha Ni,Gara Gara Go, and dome others (not that you know what those are...). Near the end of the ride, Narin (Sitha) played some songs on her phone. The four of us then danced to them and sang along. It was good.
At the orphanage, I spent the time with Ty, Thy, Chomneas, and Saroeun. We goofed off again. We would joke around in Vietnamese. As they showed me some words, I also joked with Tha Vy and In Thy too. As most people were playing games with the orphans, I hung out with Saroeun, Ty, and Thy. I even talked with another friend in Vietnamese, Thanh Thanh (I knew her solely because she emailed me before english camp). Like my other friends, she's pretty cool.
Then, on the bus ride back, I listened to music and watched videos on Saroeun's phone with him and Ty. Chomnea had fallen sleep with my iPod. Bunthoeun fell asleep too. So, Saroeun took pictures of them with my camera. Then, Saroeun, Ty, and me posed for different pictures. That was also fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment