Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yesterday- Wednesday

So, yeah, yesterday we went to EC. During the day, I talked with this one girl in Vietnamese again (Thanh Thanh). I just sat and talked with her. We said stuff like "Chi di ve tai vi khong co ai muon chi o day." She then told me to leave. I told her, ""Neu toi di ve, thi moi nguoi khoc nhieu. Cac nuoc mat chay nhu mua.. nhu bao." I would write what else we said, but no one would probably know what it means... I had fun though.
After EC at night, Sandy (a student) came to the hotel to hang out. We went to Lucky Burger and tlaked (dad wanted to go there). Then, we came back and hung out in the room. We just sat and talked a little bit. It was fun.
Something funny happened as he was leaving. We both went to get on the elevator (as my room's on the 5th floor). As we were waiting, a guesthouse employee walked over with like four girls. We all got on the elevator. Sandy and I were huddled in one corner, the girls in the other. We pressed the "Ground floor" button, the employee pressed the "Floor 1" button (we found out earlier never to go to 1st floor, as "massages" occur there). The girls got off onto floor 1, and we saw like ten or twenty girls lining the floor's hall. When the girls were gone, and the door closed, I looked at Sandy and said, "awkward..." He just nodded his head. When we got into the lobby, I told Phillip (Sandy's brother) what happened. He laughed. It was interesting... and awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment